Summer is coming and I’m excited by the warmer weather and the fact that I am still able to make it home in time to see the sun set πŸ™‚

I know I have not updated my blog in weeks and I just want to let you guys know that I have not forgotten! I have gathered lots of photos and recipes to add on here but I just haven’t had the time πŸ™

The last couple of weeks have been busy but the next couple of weeks will be some what chaotic – filled with lots of cookies, classes and cakes. So I will try and blog all about it but bear with me πŸ™‚ The boyfriend is always in the background piping ‘update your blog!’, ‘update your blog!’ so no doubt this will be the first thing I do when I get a chance to breathe πŸ™‚

For now, I’ll leave you with some pictures from my last cupcake workshop with the lovely Mandee and Michelle. The girls were such naturals at it, have a look at what they achieved πŸ™‚

Brainstorm and sketching up some ideas
Colouring the icing to match the swatches
Covering the cupcakes
Making the little decorations!
Everything coming together….

The finished set πŸ™‚

6 Comments on Inside My 4th Cupcake Workshop

1. apparentlyjessy
    October 21, 2009 at 7:39 am (8 years ago)

I so so wish I could attend one of your workshops, I wanna make one of those adorable cats!

October 22, 2009 at 3:29 pm (8 years ago)

Glad to see you’re back! The cupcakes turned out great.

October 26, 2009 at 10:28 pm (8 years ago)

Wow. What a fun course. Is it held in your shop/home?Please post the address, my friends & I would love to attend one of your workshops (we live in Sydney)

October 27, 2009 at 1:02 pm (8 years ago)

Thanks Jessy! If you are ever in Sydney you are more than welcome to come along πŸ™‚

Jennifer – thank you, Mandee and Michelle were really talented!

Anonymous – The workshops are held at my place. Drop me an email at creations@sharonwee.com.au and I’ll email you the details.

5. Aanjanee
    November 7, 2009 at 3:17 pm (8 years ago)

I would *love* to attend one of your workshops. Unfortunately living on another continent kinda makes that impossible πŸ™

One question though, how do you make the fondant icing on the cupcakes? I’ve been looking for a recipe that’s been tried and tested.
    Thank you!

November 29, 2009 at 5:03 am (8 years ago)

aanjanee – I don’t make my own fondant… I buy them pre-made and I find that it has better consistency πŸ™‚